Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What I have, are different from you...

You might have beautiful and silky black hair,
But I have light grey hair, different from you...
You might have beautiful and strong wings, full with pureness, giving out blessings,
But I have dark and weak wings, full with nightmares, giving out suffer...
You might have pure-hearted wishes to all you loved,
But now, what left with me was poisons that nobody wants...
You might think I'm mentalsicked for a long time,
Indeed my answer is:"Yes"...
You might think I'm over-passive and need medication,
Indeed I'll tell you:"Are you going to pay for my bills or I shall send you in instead?"...
You might think I'm a devil, holding own's bitter, refused to share,
Well, I tell you:"What I have, are different from you..."...
We can learn to share,
But till the end,
We are from different planet...
As a friend will be better,
As an enemy,
Answers are with you...

No comments: