Thursday, October 30, 2008

I LOVE SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY PRESENTATION!!!

Well, guest what??? (What an idiot I am...) I've my presentation done on yesterday, and guess what again, (Wei, hurry up la...) I felt enjoyed in acting in the presentation!!!This is the angle I took the picture about our "product"s, it's awesome!!!
This is the clearer view of our "product"s

Well, in the start, I felt little nervous, as I never act in front of sssssoooooo many friends before.
And based on my experience, I once joined my friends in the drama, the judges said to me: "You are the worst actress I've ever seen man!!!"
T.T
Well, I admitted I'm a bad actress anyway...

At least, this time, I've made it!!!
Our title of presentation was "Advertising a new product in 5 till 10 minutes".
Well (well again...), at first was Su Hsiang and me were arguing about the latest product promoted, whether is it Coca-Cola or Vitagen.
Arguing till nearly broke into a fight, Neo jumped out introducing the latest product "Coca-gen", which is the combination of Coca-Cola and Vitagen, which contains the healthy and nutricious facts about Vitagen with the great taste of Coca-Cola.
Sin Wei, after the introduction of "Coca-gen", jumped out with the slogan "Get, Get, Get Rid Of Bacteria!!!", awesome!!!
Finally, we mentioned together "Coca-gen la~~~"
We got quite good response (not quite, that's very true!!!), and we felt fun and entertaining too!!!
Special thanks to our dear leader, Neo Shun Hui.
Of it wasn't for her, our group won't have that special product, so easy-rememberable, and so awesome!!!
Second thanks to our brianstorming dear, Ler Sin Wei.
Although she always looked blurr, don't judge a book by it's cover.
She can think ideas that's brilliant ever!!!
At last, thanks to our dear Tho Su Hsiang.
She's a natural actress!!!
She won't feel blank although she just got the idea a few seconds ago!!!

They're awesome friends I've ever "work" with, may they shines everyday!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
MAY FRIENDS FOREVER!!!

No comments: