Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'M IN LOVE WITH KOREA!!!

Well, although I've not been to Korea, dad suggest we try the dishes in Daorae, the Korean BBQ restaurant, try the amazing-ly delicious Korean dishes.
The meal was expensive, but I've got a chance to meet new friends, the owner of Daorae, and the workers too.
They are all Koreans!!!
Wow!!!
They start business in Malaysia, and Kepong Metro Prima was the newest chain store they owned.
The angle where I sat, can saw what the owner was doing
The guests and only table was seated at 1st floor
They were having their lunch before we entered the restaurant
One of the worker
Examine the top of this picture, they have you seated in air-conditioned area with you having your BBQ, SPLENDID!!!
What they start your appetite, they have different kinds of mixtures in your mouth
One of the sweet kind of appetite, full with fruits
Our main theme today!!!
Kimchi and... and...
I've forgot!!!
Never mind, it's just total delicious!!!
What my brother ordered, Kimchi mee!!!
This is the close look of the mee
This is the look from my angle
This is the Kimchi mee with hot soup!!!
It wasn't that spicy as it looks
The dish (The Kimchi what that I've forgot) have to eat with the cabbage, so that you won't feel full easily
I don't know, cause I just get a chance to eat one, the rest were in my families stomach... T.T
Well, guys, you should try Korean food (not for meat die-lovers), they have vegetables more than meat and rice!!!
That's why the Koreans are that thin and fit!!!
Try on their way in having their meal, having more vegetables, and you'll amazed!!!
You'll keep on going toilet!!!
Hehehe~~~
Have a nice meal!!!

No comments: