Monday, April 20, 2009

10 Ways to describe if you are haunted..‏

10 Ways to describe if you are haunted..

Do you EVER get an eerie feeling if you are alone at home at nightime, you just feel like you're being watched?

Feel like someone is there around that dark corner?

That you might have seen toys or dolls moving by themselves??

** Experts say there are some lifebeings that maybe arent alive...thats still walking on earth.

Nobody knows the truth.

At least..nobody thats still alive..**

The ten ways...

Point 1

If at midnight, the power's out.

Point 2

If your pet dog/cat is sleeping but they're eyes are wide open.

Point 3

If your pet dog/cat is looking at something that you cant see.

Point 4

If your pet dog/cat scratches at the air, or growls or hiss at something you cant see.

Point 5

If something you see earlier on is at one place, later on it is gone or moved someplace else.


Point 6

If theres a shadow of a figure against the wall, but there is no one there.

Point 7

If you hear someone talking or whispering, but no one is there.

Point 8

If suddenly outside the window, there is nothing but black.

Point 9

If you feel like something or someone is touching you.

Point 10

If the hair on your head and body is shooting up.

What other people say about this~

Anelissa Kok, 16 ~

When I got this letter, I deleted it, thinking it was crap.

But, later on, strange things has happened to me.

My mother had sex with our dog, and my brother vanished without a single trace.

Shaza Reenaz, 32 ~

I deleted this letter as soon as I got it.

Thinking that kids were trying to fool me.

But the next week, villagers found my 5 year old daugther dead in a river, floating beside a woman with long white hair and a white dress.

Kamilul Jalar, 14 ~

I didnt send this letter to other of my contacts.

When at the next day, my house was empty.

Pure empty.

Everything was gone.

And what was left was a package full of blood in my cupboard!

Mary Loo Mei, 13 ~

I deleted this letter as soon as I finished reading it.

I thought it was pure crap.

Then, strange things had happened to me lately.

My boyfriend ran away from home, and he left a note to his parents that he is going to kill himself.

The next week, it was all over the papers that a boy jumped of a high cliff.

If you dont want this to happen to you, might as well send this letter.

Its for your own good.

Send to 1-5 ppl, you will get bad luck for a year.

Send to 5-8 people, you will get bad luck for 6 months.

Send to 8-12 people, you will get bad luck for 10 hours.

Send to 12-20 people, good luck will be given to you for 3 years

No comments: