Monday, April 20, 2009

My life according to Google

My life according to Google;

Type in the following and choose from the first description found.

Be honest, don't just pick one out to be funny!

1: Type in "[your first name] needs" in the Google search:
Agnes needs help... (I need someone lectures me the stubborn Advertising below-the-line, yes, I need help, thank you...)

2: Type in "[your first name] looks like" in Google search:
This is what the name "Agnes" looks like in Japanese: "Agnes" in Japanese characters. It is pronounced "AGUNESU". Consonants are pronounced more or less ... (Hey, I knows how my name looks or spells in Japanese, Okay??? OMG la...)

3: Type in "[your first name] hates" in Google search:
Our would-be heroine is Agnes Day-attractive, talented, Oxford-educated, and absolutely miserable. Agnes hates her name, her body, and her job, ... (Since when I'm Oxford-educated, talented and OMG, attractive??? What happen to my body and why I hate leh...???)

4: Type in "[your first name] goes" in Google search:
Tough `Agnes' Goes Silly. Ending of this earthy Irish comedy courts the ridiculous. Edward Guthmann, Chronicle Staff Critic. Friday, March 3, 0 ... (I'm sppechless...)

5: Type in "[your first name] loves" in Google search:
Blogs / agnes-loves@.blogspot.com. agnes-loves@.blogspot.com thumbnail visit this site · Authority: 3 · Info · Favorite it. (Hey, I got my name on it...)

6: Type in "[your first name] eats" in Google search:
KK Bday Agnes eats. ... watch as our brave little hero turns one year old and eats to rebuild his strength and add to dexterity! ... (You have no idea what it's about..., don't try view it... and you'll piuck...Lucky it's not me on the video...)

7: Type in "[your first name] has" in Google search:
Agnes has two posts tracing discussion of Peter Broderick’s indieWire article (part one and part two) on the new world of digital distribution. ... (I'm a pro... not yet...)

8: Type in "[your first name] works" in Google search:
She works in a semi urban area which is in the outskirts of Kampala. She works in Ntinda market selling bed sheets. Agnes works six days a week and uses ... (Pity you...)

9: Type in"[your first name] lives" in Google search:
STRICKLAND, Agnes Lives of the queens of England, from the Norman conquest . . . A new edition, revised and greatly augmented. (Don't know what it's all about...)

Lucky mine weren't that irony... Hahaha~~~

No comments: