Wednesday, May 28, 2008

2nd day...

Well, I love Pirate Boat. First stop, we hopped in Pirate Boat.

I've been on d Pirate Boat b4, last time with my dad n my bro, they sat in d middle n I'm d only 1 sat in d back.

I didn't make any noise last time, I didn't felt fun. But this time, I enjoyed it very much.

I experienced sreaming, it's really a good way to release stress. I felt free after d Pirate Boat.

Next, we went Jumbo Flying. Su Hsiang sat wif me. Both of us shivered when we'r at d highest spot, but when we'r at d lowest, we felt hot, so both of us kept on up n down, hahahaha~~~~

I loved d fishes when they'r feeding them. They felt close to us.

Not to forget the bumpy Bumper Boat.

But to bad la, WE'R SEPARATED INTO 2 GROUPS!!!

Actually, it should had been our turn, but d Indian tourist keep on taking our places. Zhen Hui was damn fustrated n kept on mumbling.

Bumper Boat was fun, but Sin Wei's boat was facing problems. So, we bumped her back to let the workers fixed it.

After d bumpy ride, we have sweet corns 4 snack. It's tasty.

We went 4 d swing near d main entrance n Highland Hotel.

Then we had lunch in d Highland Canteen.

N d last of all, The Antique Car.

Well, I wanted to try Fun Kart for a long time, but the lady said that I didn't reach d minimum height limit.

( -.-!!!!!) SWEAT LO...

No comments: