Monday, May 26, 2008

CONTINUED ON D 1ST DAY...

Well, I do not miss the other guys on purpose, it's just my dad was nagging me not to blog so much.

Well, here I am, continuing my thanks to Sheng Wang, Jia Wen, Zhen Hui, and another guy that I don't really know.

Firstly, thanks to my dear dear Su Hsiang, Sin Wei, See Ming, Jae Son, and most of all, Wei Yen laaaaaaaa.............

On the 1st day, coz based on my experience to any Genting trip or Cameron trip, I'll piukked everytime and it's total embarrasing.

To not polute d Earth, so I decided to not having breakfast and lunch before arriving Genting.

Start talking abt my luggage. I need 2 bags to fill my things.

Actually, I just brought 1 bag, but when my mum saw that I just brought 1 bag, she decided to pack my things all over AGAIN!!!!!!

Here was my mum n my conversation:

Mum => Pack oledi a??? Why so little 1??? How many things u bring o???

Me => Pack oledi lo, got little meh??? Bring clothes only ma, Not camping at there...

Mum=> Enough meh??? See...see...
(Start opening my bag)

Mum => I yo yo, sooooooooo little, no bring "fong you" a??? Got bring jacket a??? Why so empty???
(Start packing my clothes again...)

Me => ( -.-!!!!! ) SWEAT LO...

So, my bag was doubled n nearly triple...

Let's talk abt our 1st day.

Actually, my hubby wanna follow me to Genting, but d most friendly "tauke" said: If u r going wif ur gf, then ur salary will say bye-bye 2 u.

So, before we left KL Sentral, he kept on warning me not to eat cold things in Genting la, must wrap myself tight wif jacket la, n etc.

So, our Genting trip starts at KL Sentral, at 12:45, by bus.

No comments: