Thursday, May 29, 2008

Last Day~~~

On d last day, we packed our stuff n put them to Wei Yen's room.

We went to Hainan Coffee Shop, Hsiang had ordered Lo Mai Kai, but she just ate a little bit only, said no mood to eat. But she had finished her Hainan Tea, but I accidentally put too much milk for her, I apologized for my clumsiness, dear.

I've ordered Hainan Breakfast Set, it's just a simple breakfast, 2 sets of bread wif butter n kaya, n a cup of Hainan Coffee. D coffee actually quite nice, but too watery lo...

Then, Sin Wei n See Ming joined us for breakfast. They'v ordered the same set, Hainan Breakfast Special Set, 2 sets of bread wif butter n kaya, 2 eggs, n a cup of Hainan Tea.

Sin Wei suggested me to pour some kicap into coffee coz I told her d coffee was watery.
SWEAT~~~

After that, we went to Wei Yen's room, coz I've promised Wei Yen for tarot reading.

She was excited but she was quite busy that time actually coz she was gambling. Su Hsiang was helping me translating some terms was hard to explain.

After we checked out from First World Hotel, we have window shopping n, of course, not just only looking la, we bought souvenior from there.

Then, we gathered up in Skyway, to take cable car.

We'r taking d same cable car wif an uncle. He also had helped us took photo too.

I'v waffle as lunch, u know, for not piukking in d bus.

Strawberry flavour was nice, I'll try Blueberry next time.

I sat wif Brian in d bus, when we'r returning to KL Sentral.

He wanna accompanied me chatting, but he felt asleep in d half way to KL Sentral.

I returned home at 7:30, coz d taxi didn't wanna stopped for me... T.T

No comments: