Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Gastric, AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

Haha, coz having lunch very late, I faced terrible gastric.

Well, after we put our stuff (actually Nelson had helped us coz I'm having lunch wif Hsiang, Wei, n Ming), we all r having fun in indoor theme park.

D ticket was RM 26, quite worth coz we all played until late night. But, too bad, I accidentally spoilt d fun when all of them r having dinner.

When we r having lunch, I emptied d bowl of noodle but they aren't. They left it as just as they'r full. Thinking of d noodle cost RM 12.70, I decided 2 finish it.

That's y when they'r having dinner, gastric tortured me.

Not just because of having lunch late n forced myself to finish d bowl, it also caused by eating spicy food, Kenny Rogers' Tangy Chicken Spagethi, a nightmare 2 me.

Don't judge a book by it's cover, that is absolutely correct. The spagethi doesn't look spicy at all, but when u give it a try, u'll cry.

The spagethi I ordered was RM17, n I just ate 1/3 of it only, Jae Sen helped me finished it.

Wei Yen dear dear offered me potatoes, that makes me felt better.
Sin Wei n See Ming gobbled up thier food 2 helped me 2 buy milk 4 me, this is d first time I'm not pengsan of drinking milk coz I have "milk protein allergy"(I'v 4got d specific name).
Su Hsiang darling Took care of me, all d rest of tat day.

I wanna thanks them with all of my heart, MMMMUUUUUAAAAAKKKKKKK~~~~~~

After a while, I felt better, as an offer of helping me so much, I help them 2 do tarot reading.
Quite accurate lo, n they loved it too.

After that, we met d rest in indoor theme park again, as we left d table coz me, sorry dears.

We played until late night, then it's bedtime.

I didn't even realised I was 2 fast asleep. What happened in d night after I slept dead, I dunno.

Well, I'll continued on day 2, see ya!!!

2 comments:

hsiang said...

is ok la...you my darling also ma...of course care for you ma... no need say thanks wan... Understood...

枫 秋 @ Asahini Youtoba said...

But I still wanna thank u all, receive my flying kiss, MMMUUUUUUUUUAAKKKKKKKK~~~~~~~~