Thursday, June 5, 2008

What is the meaning of love...

Love...
Is it just a spelling of L.O.V.E?
Loud, only, value, emo?
What is it?
Maybe no word can explain it…
Hate, hurt, sadness, unsecured, mistrust, substitution, loyalty, faithfulness, obsess, stress, pressure, alienated, heartbroken, and many more…
But the feeling that is kept inside will one day boiled out
What is the only solution?
Breaking up, fighting, or avoiding each other?
Till the point it reaches, no one will know the answer.
But I’ve made my wise decision, it’s better it ends before somebody get hurts.
The person that is giving me all those feeling is still bothering me.
I still love him, but not willing to accept the feeling with sadness.

2 comments:

hsiang said...

hey darling... you might think you are right bu seriously i dun agree with your statement.

joy

枫 秋 @ Asahini Youtoba said...

Dear, sheng wang use my blog to write that article la, I'm not the writer.