Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My High School

My high school life was, filled with tears, stay back (not because of being demanded by teacher la~~~), staying in hostel, joy, idiot jokes, haunted stories and, study la, of course.

Well, I'm uploading part of the pictures only. Enjoy...

Yo!!! This is my junior, good pose, man!!!
The place where we, The Art Society place our masterpiece.

The Headmaster likes to give speech there also, good view, he said.

The spot where 二十四节令鼓 have their impressive performance.

And also where we can get newspapers and magazines.

The lake that has turned into "swimming pool" form. =.='''

The view from the teacher's staff office.

Well, I always lazy to upload my high school pictures as I'm still not good using UPLOAD IMAGE.

But, hey, it's quite nice sharing my view.

No comments: