Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sharing...

I think it's time to separate my stuff, including my own feeling.
Living as many different role kills, well, for me.
As a sister, a daughter, a student in university, a senior in high school, an elder cousin, and ......
Things, changes, right?
Well, not for me.
I've been living as different role for years, and I'm tired.
Well, I never volunteered to be others' somebody.
I just wanna be me, who I am.
Being myself is hard, or in another words, not in front of the people who have relationship with me.
I don't mind sang all the way from the station which I entered, which my mum does not fond of.
Being childish and running the whole residental area, which my dad does not like.
Teaching the young cousins to play under the sun, not studying Mathematic, which my aunt hated most.
I like to be, a little out of the general value that is fixed.
I, like the other cousins, love to sing, run, play and be as a kid.
So, sharing this space, asking you, who watch this post,
"Are you a kid, or a kid who forced to act like an adult?"
I admit, I'm a kid, what about you?

1 comment:

Fishie said...

i admit.. that i'm a kid too.. and proud of it. kinda pissed off loads of ppl because of it.. and i dun give a damn.. haha..