Monday, August 25, 2008

Rest...

Quite long time (actually, it's just 4 days absent from blogging...) wasn't online, I think I'll just replace the days here.

I've take a few days off, not just because I can't online at home, and I have too much mangas I've miss, anime too.

Well, I have some mangas and animes to introduce, it's nice too, it makes you relax.

Manga:
1. Vampire Knight
2. Angel Sanctuary

3. Earl Cain .C. Hargreves
4. Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji)

5. Tsubasa Chronicle (Reservoir de Chronicle)

Animes:

1. Trinity Blood

2.Zombie Loan
3. The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi
4. Rozen Maiden
5. Kikkaishi

The description for the mangas and animes will be on the next post.

For the pictures for TB1 May Intake 2008 Part 2 will soon be on my blog.

Please wait patiently...

No comments: