Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tagged... Tagged

Well, I'm now being scolded by my editor as I run away from my work [YOULAH!!!], so now pity me la, have to replace at least 15 for this week [THEN WHY YOU RUN OFF!!!]

The square bracket is my edtiors...
A. Attached or single?
Single. Workaholic (forced) [WHAT!!!]

B. Best friends?
You guess~~~ [DON'T GUESS!!!]

C. Cake or pie?
Favourite dessert???

D. Day of choice?
Holiday or day off for work???

E. Essential item?
Pronounce this in Cantonese: LING GAM

F. Favorite colour?
All eh~~~

G. Gummy bears or worms?
Both~~~ not quite, I loved soursoup that kind...

H. Hometown?
Earth...

I. Favorite indulgence?
Nani-wa, kore???

J. January or July?
October...

K. Kids?
The youngest I have is Mei Mei, my Lily flower I just managed to plant it well...

L. Life isn't complete without?
Life...

M. Marriage date?
I'll tell you when I got married...

N. Number of brothers and sisters?
One elder one younger...

O. Oranges or apples?
Apples!!! Of course apples...

P. Phobias?
No LING GAM...

Q. Quotes?
"..."

R. Reasons to smile?
I'm free~~~ I'm free~~~ aaacccccckkkkkk~~~ Now, I'm not...
Remember this piece of anime???
And, a lot lo, I shy la, don't want to tell you...

T. Tag 5 people
Anyone fron Earth, Mars later, okay???

U. Unknown fact about me?
I can breathe!!!

V. Vegetable?
It's a plant!!!

W. Worst habits?
[COLD JOKES!!!] Got meh...
Search LING GAM at the drain...

X. X-ray or Ultrasound?
Walau, X-Men o???
I think...[COLD JOKES!!!]

Y. Your favorite type of food?
[COLD JOKES!!!] Ahahaha~~~

Z. Zodiac
[COLD JOKES!!!] Ahaha~~...eh???

No comments: