Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sorry, I tagged you now!!!

Firstly, I must say sorry to my dear, Fishie Svenni as I "accidentally" late tagged myself...
AHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~ I can receive punishment ma???
Oh well, later la, of course...

1. When's the last time you did something you knew was wrong ?
Every second might happen, I think...
Well, the most possible answer is, before I die la...

2. Did you date anyone last summer ?
Like in Fishie's blog, Malaysia is ALWAYS summer.
So, the most possible answer is before I die also...

3. Do you hate being alone ?
Depends...

4. Does a guy knows everything/mostly about you ?
Nope, except for my dad.
He knew mostly la, except the fact I have bf before... (good actress ma... Idiot-ing...)

5. Who was the last person you cried in front of ?
Secret...
Shy la, I cried in front of "Mian-Hada, Sarang-Handa"poster...
To both the actor and actress of the movie... //=.=//

6. When was the last time you cried ?
When I was watching "Mian-Hada, Sarang-Handa".
OMG you know, luckily no one at home that time...
Also recommended here, watch this movie, amazing!!! (Advertising too... Haiz~~~)

7. Do you drink tea ?
I drink mineral water, juices, coffee, shakes, smoothies, ...... (Never ending again...)

8. Do you find the opposite sex confusing ?
Definitely... Dunno...
The most confusing is human behavior (in Sociology terms...)

9. Do you have trouble deleting your text messages ?
I used to copied the messages I loved, so, I don't think I have any problems...
Recently, I didn't copied any messages except from Svenni, Su Hsiang, and my high school friends. Most of them I deleted already...

10. What hurts more ? To forgive someone's wrong doing or forget?
To love someone you doesn't deserve...
That's a most...

11. Is there something that reminds you of someone everytime you see/hear it?
Everyday, everything, everywhere...
AHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~ I wanna hang myself la!!!!!! (The bad side, please...)

12. Do you trust all of your friends?
100% la, of course...
Please, you don't trust d a???

13. Do you think you can last in a relationship for three months ?
Tried before, feeling not want to talk about it...

14. Are you afraid of falling in love ?
100% YES, MAN!!!
Don't want to involve in this kind of situation anymore, all now turns into nightmares... (Although I sleeped like dead fish...)

15. Have you ever been nice to someone who treated you like crap ?
Never thought of, as I never bother who treat me like crap.
Like crab got la, crap, I don't think so... gua...

16. What is it you truly want now ?
Holiday...

17. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again ?
Mom, dad, granny, granddaddy, Aunty Susan, Aunty Helen... (Non stop again...)

18. Would your parents be mad if you were in a relationship ?
Totally, 100% guarantee... of course.

19. If you could cuddle with anyone right now, who will you pick ?
Aunty Susan's daughter!!! She's ssssssssooooooooo cute!!!

20. Person you last sent text to ?
Ask me before I die...

21. What were you up to at 11 pm last night ?
Sleeping like a dead fish.
Except for Monday and Tuesday, as I loved to watch "Criminal Minds" and "Ghost Whisperer", it's awesome, man!!!


22. Plans for tomorrow ?
Studying manga...
By the way, do ask me this question before I die...


23. What happened at 10 am today ?
Ask me before I die la...
How do I know???
Everyday's a new yesterday, today, and tomorrow wat...


24. How many hours did you sleep last night ?
Dunno???
How do I know, same answer as the last question...


25. Who you kissed today ?
Same answer as the last question...

26. Are you in a good mood ?
I have good mood everyday...


27. If someone were to tell you that they like you right now, would you care?
Nope, don't know whether is he/ she drunk or not...
Or I'll asked him/her :"Have you seen devil before??? Well, you're going to see one in front of you..."

28. Do you smoke ?
Never, even in the future...

29. What do you hear right now ?
Ask me before I die...

30. Do you love someone right now ?
Everyday in my life...
And, have I had to write the same thing again and again...
Do ask me before I die lo...

31. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot ?
Nope, lazy...

32. Do you wear glasses ?
No, they wear me...
Of course la...

33. Whose the cutest person you know ?
The people around the world...

34. Are you there for your friends ?
If I'm around...
Not included my soul flying around la...

35. When's the next time you will see the person you like ?
Before I die...

36. Do you get along with girls ?
I also get along with guys, gays, aguas, cats, dogs, ferrets... (Never ending...)

37. Do you get 8 hrs sleep everyday ?
I need more than 8 hours...

38. Who was the last person you ate with ?
Ask me before I die...

39. What's your favourite thing to spend on ?
Ask me before I die...

40. Are you mad about anything ?
Dunno...
Tell you when I know...

5 friends to tag :
1. Kelen Yau
2. Kuk Tong
3. Zhen Hui
4. Su Hsiang
5. Neo Shun Hui

THE END!
(At the end, I hanged myself as Zetsubo Sensei does everytime he felts depressed...)
(Long live Zetsubo Sensei...)
(Also recommended here, watch this anime...)

No comments: