Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tagged from Svenni, Fishie

Sorry, accident la, late to tagged again.
Below are tagged, quite idiot...

1. What is the relationship of you and her/him?
You're refering to who? Svenni? Su Hsiang? Chooi Yin? Serena? Wei Yen?... (accident la...)

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
Huh? Who again? But most of us impressions are: 1. Fun 2. Loving 3. Caring 4. Likes to watch anime and manga 5. Food lovers

3. The most memorable things she/he had done for you.
Who leh??? If Su Hsiang, Svenni, Serena, and others (too much need to type, give me rest la...), they gave me the best birthday ever...

4. The most memorable things she/he have said to you.
You're my friend ma, ok wan... (Su Hsiang), You're my gandma ma (seriously, not really her biological grandma, please...), no problem d la... (Svenni), etc... (sorry, guys...)

5. If she/he become your lover, you will...
Suicide... Hey, I'm not a lesbian please... for girls friends la...
For guys, I'll suicide again, no thanks please...

6. If she/he become your enemy, you will...
Won't be la, I'm so 大头虾...
7. If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on...
No need, cause I already suicide... I'm not a lesbian... T.T for girls la...
For guys, I die already, cause by suicide, I don't want, no need... also, I think la... Whatever la...

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is...
Too 大头虾...

9. The most desirable thing to do on her/him is?
Go shopping, go vacation, go clubbing (when they reached 21 years-old la...), go part time job together, go ... etc la...

10. The overall impression of her/him is...
I love them... not in the lesbian style, in friends style...

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
大头虾 gua...

12. The character of you for yourself is?
Too hyperactive kiddo, like the Suzumiya Haruhi in Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu...

13. What do you hate about yourself?
Too hyperactiveness, gua... Dunno...

14. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Hotchner in Criminal Minds, Doctor Reid in Criminal Minds, and etc la...

15.) For the people who care about you and like you, say something to them.

I love you guys!!! I'm not a lesbian la, don't think like that...

Ten people to tag:

Anyone from this planet, not from this planet also no problem...

Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?

No idea. Dunno who also...

No. 3 a male or a female?

Male or Female, either one lo, bisexual also can...

If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?

What if both of them are guys? Whow, gay la...

How about no. 5 and 8?

Gay la, if 2 guys...

What is no. 1 studying about?

Ask the person who answers ny tagged...

Is no. 4 single?

Ask me when I know who will be no.4...

Tada... Game over...

No comments: