Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged... T.T

Who created Tagged??? Can I ask him/her/they or any who not to Tagged anymore... T.T
Die cause doing Tagged... Tomorrow's big news...


RULE #1
People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.


RULE #2
Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.


1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? take revenge?
Pack his/her things and give back to him/her, and never wanted to see him/her again...


2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Can I have three wishes??? (ask the genuie lo...)


3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
No one...


4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Give it to my parents, ask them to finish all the bills, payments, anything la, then divided it lo...
Or don't wanted to divide then we planned to go vacation lo...


5. Will you u fall in love with your best friend?
...I'm not a lesbian, my friends most of them are girls lo...
But I think quite hard and impossible lo...


6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both la, of course...


7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Secret...


8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Secret...

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
Anyone also can...

10. Will you invite Ex bf/gf to your wedding dinner?
I'll tell you when I get married...

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time.?
I'm someone older than 10 years time from now...

12. What's your fear?
Dunno, I'll tell you when I figured it out...

13. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Open my eyes lo...

14. Would you give all in a relationship?
Secret...

15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
This kind of situation won't happen...

16. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
Never remember...

17.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Secret...

18. If your girlfriend/boyfriend told u that she/he is actually a prince/princess,...
Do you need panadol? I think I have some in my bag...
Eh, please la, no matter who you are, you're still the person I love la, don't think too much...

I want to tag:
Anyone from the Earth or this Solar System...

No comments: