Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged From Svenni, Fishie again... T.T

I die lo, keep on being tagged, T.T
Can anyone help me???

1. Do you think you're hot?
Of course la, 37 celcius leh, ice also melt lo...
I'm not frozen mummy leh...

2. Upload your favourite picture of you!

3. Why do you like that picture?
Somewhere i like it la...

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
I'll tell you after I figured it out...

5. The last song you listen to?
Good question!!! I'll tell you when I knew about it...

6. What are you doing right now beside this?
Thinking where're we going to spend our holidays...

7. What name would you prefer beside yours?
Anything la, just don't some wierd wierd name...
By the way, if any dead body's around me cause calling wierd nickname, you'll know what name you shouldn't call...

5 peoples to tag:
Anyone from this planet la, not from also no problem, as long as you tagged me la...

8.) Who is number one?
Tell you when I knew who tagged...

9.) Number three is having a relationship with?
Good question!!! I'm not going to tell you too, even I know, secret la, how can I spread the news...

10.) Say something about number five?
Ask the person who tagged me...

11.) How about number four?
A person who tagged me lo...

12.) Who is number two?
A person...


The End... Gua...

No comments: