Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged lo...

... Nothing to say...

1)What's your ambition?
Be the world's most unique person ever, actually o, all of us is unique, I just wanted to quote it out la...

2)Who is more important to you?Friends or Boy/Girlfriend?
Friends!!! Of course!!!

3)How often do you think of committing suicide?
Never eh...

4)Do you think u have enough confidence?
Enough confidence in??? Study o??? Game o??? I don't think that deep la... As long as I can lived la...

5)How many babies you want?
Ask me after I get married...

6)Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
It's just in front of my house only eh, please la, of course la...

7)What is your goal for this year?
A lot eh...

8)Do you believe in eternity love?
Secret...

9)What's a perfect girl/boyfriend like to you?
Secret...

10)What feeling do you love the most?
Being myself...

11)Domokun or Doraemon?
... Aka-san...

12)Is there anything u want to tell the people u hate?
... (Speechless sometimes more efficient and more effective than words lo...)

13)Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Secret...

14)What "does" flying mean to you?
Secret...

15)Are you living happily now?
Of course...

16)Who's your crush?
Secret... But please, I'm not a lesbian...

17)Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
... (Tell by speechless...)...

18)What's the meaning of life to you?
The most wonderful thing in the world, agreed with Svenni, Fishie...

19)What will u become in another 10 years to come?
I'll become... someone older than 10 years time lo...

20)Do you believe in true friend?
100% of course...

I TAG...
Any people from Earth and this Solar System...

Tada...

No comments: