Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tagged la, don't ask la...

T.T ... Don't ask, just view, or I tell you, I don't know what to answer...


Bold the statements that are true to you.
Italise the statements you wish it’d were true.
Leave the fibs alone.
Then, stab-tag 5 people to do the same test.


I am 170 CM tall.
(Me : If I could...)


I don’t know what I want at the moment.
(Me : Hahaha... I think so... By the way, it's at which moment???)


I’m not happy.
(Me : When I'm hungry...)


I hate my friends.
(Me : If I really hate my friends, then no one on Earth is my friends lo... Except others from other planet...)


I hate my life.
(Me : Then I might be suicide for long lo...)


I hate my grades.
(Me : If I get 4.0 for CGPA, I won't...)


He drives.
(Me : He is refering to who??? My dad??? or next time you can specify for me...)


I’m bored of driving.
(Me : You mean, driving my leg??? Yes, when it comes to be at under the sun...)


I have a white handbag.
(Me : I'll have one if you get it for me... But, no thanks...)


I love dancing.
(Me : Got meh???)


I go clubbing every week.
(Me : Too much money to spend ah??? I don't go clubbing either...)


I have a tattoo of a star. (or any nice tattoos :D)
(Me : My mom will kill me...)


I got my navel pierced.
(Me : Tell me when you get one...)


I have friends that take drugs.
(Me : Medicine is counted as drugs lo, you know...)


90% of my friends smoke.
(Me : Then I'll not be that close with them...)


I'm studying fashion.
(Me : Nope, I'm studying design...)


I have a business running.
(Me : IF I have the money...)


I hate cartoons.
(Me : I'm an otaku...)


I hate someone.
(Me : ... Don't want to tell you...)


I have 10 Guess handbags.
(Me : If I have the money to spend...)


I buy CLEO every month.
(Me : Depends on what it's about lo...)


My parents don’t know about my blog.
(Me : Yup, they think I'm just viewing my friends blog...)


I have an iPod.
(Me : Expensive leh, iPod information got la, seeing the price I don't dare to buy one...)


I don’t have faith in the “current one”.
(Me : Current subject??? Ya, quite unsatisfied with Social Psychology... I don't feel like 100% understand what's the relationship in emphaty and emphaty-altruism...)


My school mates know about my blog.
(Me : Ya, one already makes me headache...)


I wanted to be a fashion designer.
(Me : Yup!!! I wish...)

I love rock emo bands.
(Me : What is rock emo???)


I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups.
(Me : OK la, if it's some emergencies...)


I’m a rebel.
(Me : What's a rebel???)


I don’t believe in love.
(Me : Then that means I don't believe my parents love me lo...??? Of course not la...)


High school’s filled with drama.
(Me : Quite, as we knew each of us long time ago... Now, my life also filled with dramas...)


My parents have faith in me.
(Me : Yup, as I lazy to ask from my parents so most of them they let me go shopping alone d...

I have bought shoes this month.
(Me : Lazy go shopping... recently no money la...)

A blogger b****ed about me before.
(Me : What is "b****ed"???)

I hate sports.
(Me : Under the sun??? Ya...)

I heart Italian food.
(Me : I don't heart, I just enjoy la...)

I hate meeting new people.
(Me : OK la, not hate, just not good in thinking what to talk about...)

I hate nail polish.
(Me : Polishing by myself??? Ya, always get frustrated caused quite long time to make it dry...)

The mother bear gives me hug.
(Me : OMG, a mother bear wants to give me hug??? I'm not a bear kid... T.T)

People should start appreciating me.
(Me : Hello, wasn't during moral class when we're at primary school teached us that we need to appreciated others' help???)

High school was the worst time of my life.
(Me : OK la, quite enjoy my high school life...)

I have red hair.
(Me : Nope, I'm no Europian blood in me...)

One Utama is my second home.
(Me : My fifth home la, cause my housing area have Jusco and Carefour (I think...) also...)

I’m a guy.
(Me : One of our new blogger is a guy, others are girls, trying to get more guys lo...)

I’m scared of my Biology exam.
(Me : After joined Foundation in Arts, I never face this problem anymore...)

I hate vacations.
(Me : I die love going vacations...)

We’ll last.
(Me : ??? You mean friendship??? Of course...)

I believe in long distance relationships.
(Me : From my room till my house door step already far for me lo... Kidding la, dunno, you should ask the person whose having long distance relationships la...)

I’m going to get high and smoke weeds one day soon.
(Me : ... I rather suicide than try get high and smoke weeds...)

I’ve robbed an old lady.
(Me : ...My mom lo... Hahaha~~~ No la, of course, just ask la, if Ireally need money, if I haven't get my salary...)

I am starting to like applying make-up.
(Me : Got pimples, can't apply...)

I was a tomboy.
(Me : I'm like a brother once... more than a sister...)

At times I still I’m a tomboy.
(Me : For my mom, she still feels like she had three sons than two sons and a daughter...)

I still have a best friend.
(Me : Tambah satu, dan satu, dan satu, dan....)

I have a cat.
(Me : ... Doll...)

I hate surprise parties.
(Me : Will make my clothes dirty??? Ya, without that condition then it's a "Yes" for me... I like surprise parties...)

I hate planning parties.
(Me : Nope...)

I’m hot.
(Me : Of course, 37 Celcius lo... Even ice can melt...)

I’m a sinner.
(Me : Ya...)

I’ve got a DS/DS light.
(Me : What's that???)

I have W-iiI can live without music.
(Me : Whats a W-iiT?)

Video games are a waste of time.
(Me : But I can't live without them... T.T)

I miss the father bear.
(Me : I miss Coco too... T.T )

I love being in love.
(Me : You want love being hate ah???)

I know how to cook.
(Me : Then send my family to hospital...)

I have 100% freedom!
(Me : I preferred 50%...)

Boys are ********. (Leave it to your intepretation) (HAHAHAHA!!!)
(Me : ...)

I hate math.
(Me : When I can't figure the answer...)

I love horror films.
(Me : Any example???)

I’m happy with what I have.
(Me : Yup!!!)

I slept in my parents’ room for 3 days after watching Scream when I was a kid.
(Me : Never heard of it...)

My old friends keep in touch with me.
(Me : If I called them first...)

I don’t read newspapers.
(Me : I just watch Nanyang online...)

The news is such a waste of time.
(Me : With specific news...)

Blogging is a waste of time.
(Me : ...Please get lost from my blog now...)

I hate animals.
(Me : Then what for I have two tortoises in my house???)

I can’t live without make-up.
(Me : Clothing is a kind of make-up also... Are you going to tell me that you're without clothes??? Then please get lost from my blog too...)

I curse like a pirate.
(Me : Curse like a parrot lo...)

I’m happy with my 11-year old car.
(Me : I wish I have one...)

I hate people that are smart.
(Me : Especially that type smart in cursing... others OK lo... didn't hate...)

I love Apple juice.
(Me : I like apples, oranges, plum, coca-cola, and etc.)

I can’t drink for nuts.
(Me : Then I'll die of thirst...)

I’ve got a new phone.
(Me : Last year lo...)

I’m going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month.
(Me : Got it at September lo...)

I love swimming.
(Me : Can't la, I'm an egg lo...)

I haven’t work out since March.
(Me : Work out what leh???)

I think I’m fat.
(Me : Never mind, S size can't wear still got M size and L size...)

I love my friends and family.
(Me : Of course!!!)

tag victims- Anyone... Hehe ~~~

No comments: